Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MYSTICAL PRAYERS OF JESUS CHRIST

PRAYER TO VANQUISH SATAN & HIS AGENTS
(given to a Seer on 5 July 1998)

JESUS: There is no need for you to fear those numerous populations of the enemy.
Children, simply offer the Wounds, Pains, and Blood of My left Hand for their downfall; you will see them disappear like ashes. I assure youy, many kingdoms of the enemy will disappear in the twinkle of an eye. Pray it a teach it to all men. My Precious Blood will save.

PRAYER: All you great number of enemies of the Holy Death of My Master Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary, the prince of darkness and iniquity, the Father of all liars. I stand on the death of my Master Jesus Christ and offer his pains, wounds, and the precious blood from his left hand to the Eternal Father for your downfall, your destruction and your scourging. AMEN.

Precious Blood of my Master Jesus Christ...reign in me and in the lives of all men. AMEN.
x------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

PRAYER FOR REFUGE IN THE SACRED SIDE OF JESUS CHRIST
(given to the Seer on 7 July 1998)

JESUS : My children, these evil days will swallow many souls. That is why I teach this mysterious prayer to you in order that you all might be saved. My Sacred Side is open for all men. Pray it, and make it known to all men. All who teach this prayer to others will be protected. I love you all. Run for your lives....

PRAYER: O loving Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Who protected theIsraelites of old in HIS HOLY WINGS in the dryness of the cold and hot desert; I offer You the Holy Death of my Master and Savior, Jesus Christ, for the protectionof Your people who are scattered all over the world. May the Blood and Water wash and strengthen, save and cleanse us that we might find home in the Sacred Side of YOur Son which opens for all men. AMEN.

Sacred Side of Jesus Christ....be our home for safety. AMEN.

x-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

1 comment:

  1. Magandang araw po Monks Brew,

    Pasensiya na po, nakita kopo yung August 2009 na issue ninyo na Dignum na Rosary & Cross, interesado po akong magkaroon, matutulungan ninyo po ba akong magkaroon ng Dirgnum na Rosary & Cross, malaking tulong po ito sa akin kung inyo pong mamarapatin, sana po tulungan ninyo ako, email alexfelipe52@yahoo.com, pagpalain kayo ng Dakilang AMA sa langit sa inyong mabubuting GAWA. GOD BLESS YOU.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete